Teaching Matters 2018
Online registration has now closed
Online registration has now closed, however, places may still be available. Please contact the Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching via email – Teaching.Matters@utas.edu.au.
Important information about registering
- Registration and submission of abstracts for Teaching Matters 2018 is exclusively through RegOnline.
- Once you have registered, keep your confirmation email as it contains a link which allows you to return and amend or cancel your registration, add a submission, etc., if you need to.
- Registration requires a current email address (your University of Tasmania email address is preferred).
- Limited printed copies of the program booklet will be available for those people who request them at the point of registration. Online access to the full program will be available to all participants.
- For staff travelling from Hobart or the Cradle Coast, the Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching will organise transport for you if you have indicated that you require it, and contact you using the email address provided with further details in the weeks leading up to Teaching Matters. Further information is available on the venue and transport web page.
If you need assistance with the registration process, contact the Tasmanian Institute of Learning and Teaching via phone – (03) 6226 7251 or email – Teaching.Matters@utas.edu.au.
We look forward to seeing you at Teaching Matters 2018!