Abstract Key Dates
20 March 2023 Open for Abstracts
1st May 2023 Abstract submissions close. Now extended to 22nd May 2023.
22nd June 2023 onwards Notification of acceptance presentations.
1. Abstracts of up to 250 words are invited. Submissions should address the conference theme and subtheme:
Sustainability and Health: The nexus of carbon-neutral architecture and well-being.
- Indoor and outdoor Environment Quality and Performance
- Architectural construction and technology
- Building Physics (Energy, Sound, Light, Hygrothermal)
- Data driven design, Big data, Parametric Design
- Architectural education
- Regenerative/reuse (Permanence, transformation, contemporaneity)
- Practice/Practitioner, Community and Industry Engagement, applied science in practice
- The social side of sustainability; communicating architectural science to a wider audience.
2. Abstract Structure
The abstract should not contain any references and unexplained abbreviations and should not exceed 250 words. Maximum abstract length includes sub-headings. The word count does not include your title, author names or author affiliations. The abstract must include background, method, key results and conclusions.
Keywords: Maximum of four keywords.
3. We encourage researchers, educators, students and practitioners engaged in architectural science or its application to submit abstracts for presentations.
Participation can be face-to-face or online:
- Traditional peer reviewed full paper
- Practitioner presentations.
4. The Conference Scientific Committee will review all submitted abstracts and notify authors whose abstracts are accepted.
The document must be in Microsoft Word format. Please use the conference abstract template provided: ASA 2023 Abstract Template (DOC 53.0 KB)