- Rule 1 - Rules of Award - revoked from 1 May 2020
- Rule 2 - Academic Assessment - revoked from 1 January 2018
- Rule 3 - Admission and Student Progress - revoked from 1 January 2018
- Rule 4 - Rules of Graduate Research
- Rule 6 - Admission, Assessment and Student Progress - effective from 1 January 2018
Rules of Endowed Scholarships, Prizes and Bursaries
Students should also access the Scholarships and bursaries website for more information about Scholarships available
The majority of University Prizes are administered by the Prizes Office - contact 6226 1743 for further information unless the Prize Rules list other contact details. Students should refer to the Faculty/School websites and contact relevant staff to find out more information on Faculty and School level prizes.
Students should also access the Scholarships and bursaries website for more information about Bursaries available.
Academic Senate has a delegated function under Ordinance 13 - Academic Senate, from University Council to make rules relating to: prizes, scholarships and bursaries; rules of awards and rules relating to admission, academic assessment and student progress; and graduate research and research supervision. For all other University Rules see the University Council's Rules.
Click on the link above to view the University Medals website.