- Submitting an application does not guarantee you accommodation. You will need to receive an email from Student Living with an Offer of Accommodation.
- Once you have accepted your offer via the online Student Living Resident Portal, you will receive an email confirming your accommodation with us.
- Your check-in date is the date of commencement of your lease contract.
- If your intended check-in date is different to the date of commencement of your lease contract, you should indicate your arrival date in the last step of your online acceptance, or let us know via email firstname.lastname@example.org (Please state your full name and application ID).
- If you are arriving during the office opening hours, visit reception to check-in.
- If you are arriving after-hours, you should contact Student Living to assist you to check-in.
- After your arrival, induction sessions will be conducted.