- Submitting an application does not guarantee an accommodation. You will need to receive an email from Student Living with an Offer of Accommodation.
- Once you have accepted your offer via the Accommodation Online Portal, you will receive an email confirming your accommodation with us. No further correspondence is required until your arrival.
- Your check-in date is the date of commencement of your lease contract.
- If your intended check-in date is different to the date of commencement of your lease contract, you should indicate your arrival date in the last step of your online acceptance, or let us know via email (Please state your full name and application ID).
- If you are arriving during the office opening hours, visit the administration office to check-in.
- If you are arriving after-hours, you should contact the Resident Support Officer (RSO) on duty to assist you to check-in.
- After your arrival, induction sessions will be conducted at each residence to help students get acquainted with their new accommodation. Please refer to the newsletter for exact dates.