Location: 40 Brooker Hwy, Hobart TAS 7000.
Rent: Fees and Charges.
Room types: Single.
Room Includes: Fridge with freezer compartment; mattress and mattress protector; study area, chair and catering Included.
Residents will have access to communal spaces including laundries, social spaces and common rooms throughout the residence, on-site restaurant and resident-only computer labs.
Car Parking: There is a limited number of parking spaces available; the cost for a 12-month permit will be $630.00 or $15 per week.
Car parking is limited and we cannot guarantee a space. Applicants should take this into consideration when applying for accommodation at Fountainside.
More information about inclusions and exclusions
- Power, heating, water and maintenance.
- Access to a range of shared facilities and equipment such as laundry, vacuum cleaners, and common areas.
- Meals: Residents at Fountainside will be able to enjoy catered meals in the dining and lounge areas on the lower ground floor, with the ability to pre-order ready-to-eat meals to pick up from the reception after dinner service finishes.
- Monday to Friday: Dinner.
- Saturday: Closed.
- Dinner - Themed meals.
- Bedding and linen.
- Cleaning and personal items.
You will need to provide your own:
- Linen, bedding and towels.
- Cleaning products and personal hygiene items, such as toilet paper.
Fountainside is serviced with wireless network access.
Access to UTAS sites and networks is available free of charge and without restriction. External internet access is supplied via BigAir. For more information refer to the brochure - BigAir Pricing, Setup, Payment, Information and Support (PDF 537.7 KB)
For more information, or to make an application to live here this year or next year, please select a link below.