Advance your career with our new expanded range of allied health courses.
- Gain the qualifications needed to join your chosen allied health profession
- Learn the latest theories and best-practice knowledge to improve public health and wellbeing
- Gain practical industry knowledge and interprofessional practice experience from allied health leaders in your field
- Build your local community connections while learning about community health and service needs.
- Prepare to contribute to health service improvement and transformation by developing as an agile leader with skills in preventive health, health system innovation, discovery, health economics, safety culture, health management and change.
Programs will include:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Exercise Physiology