FUNDING APPLICATION 2019
The Asia Institute Tasmania (AIT) invites applications for small grant funding for visitors or workshops/events/individual research projects.
All projects must relate to Asia and benefit the University of Tasmania and Tasmania.
The maximum amount for each grant is $2000.
- This scheme is open to all fulltime UTAS academic Staff level A-E staff.
- For VA/VP, a copy of the visitor’s CV should be attached to the application.
- Funding for workshops/events may include contributions towards catering and domestic travel for participants.
- No salary (incl. casuals) payments will be funded.
- Applications must be typed (not handwritten) and then submitted to Della.Clark@utas.edu.au
- Successful applicants will be informed by email within one month
- Applicants should contact AIT Director Prof James Chin before applying:
T 6226 7801
M 0419 988 508
- Successful applicants will be required to report on outcomes within 1 month after the visit/event/project completion.
For further details, please view the application form through the link below.