Skip to content

Apply for a staff permit


Full-time, Part-time and Honorary Staff

If you are a full-time, part-time or honorary staff member, you can apply for a staff parking permit.

Casual Staff

Casual staff and eligible post graduate applicants can apply and pay for a permit.

Postgraduate students who, by virtue of their Australian Postgraduate Award (APA) or similar instrument, are required to be on campus full-time also have access to a casual-staff parking permit. Students will need to complete the casual-staff permit form as described above.

Parking permits are offered from the 1st July at 50% of the 12 month fee.

Casual staff that purchase a 12 month permit can seek a pro rata refund upon the return of their permit.

Staff parking permit prices are listed on the parking permit page.

CBD Staff Permits

Staff of the Medical Science Precinct, the Domain, the Tasmanian College of the Arts Hunter Street, the Conservatorium (Tasmanian College of the Arts), and IMAS Castray Esplanade should read the CBD staff permit information page before applying for a staff permit.

Payment Options

Permits can be paid for in a single transaction via credit card online or via fortnightly salary deduction.

Once initiated via the HR Web Kiosk, fortnightly payments will be deducted until you request that they be cancelled and return any issued permit to Campus Services.

Refunds for full payment will only be issued for any full months remaining and only after any issued permit is returned to Campus Services.

Replacement permit

If you have lost your parking permit and require a replacement, please fill in the replacement parking permit application form (PDF 106KB).