With rapid changes in technology around the world, there is a demand for innovative, highly educated, ethically driven, sustainability-conscious and technically competent designers and architects. This tour provides students with an opportunity to see what a career in architecture or design could involve and invites them to ask questions about the design process, facilities and equipment, and what life is like as an architect or designer.
- Tours of the Discipline of Architecture and Design building at Inveresk in Launceston with an academic staff member
- Depending on time, there is the opportunity for a demonstration in the workshop or a short activity, please make a note if your class is interested in this when registering
- If your class is studying something specific and would like a focus on this topic during the tour, please make a note when registering
- Tours can accommodate up to 30 students and is open to years 10, 11 and 12
- Covid-safe procedures will be in place
- If possible, please enquire with at least 4 weeks’ notice