Art is far more than self-expression. It helps us to understand the world around us, to think critically, to appreciate, to solve problems, to communicate ideas.
The University of Tasmania is fortunate to have artists with extensive experience in their fields of practice eager to share their knowledge and insights with you. Connect with our talented artists to hear how they interpret the world through art/art histories and discover ways of enhancing your practice.
- Possible topics: drawing, printmaking, painting, time based media, environment/climate change and art, art theory and history, sculpture, design and jewellery, object & furniture, multimedia.
- Suitable for Years 9 - 12
- Ideal for students studying Visual arts, Design, Digital Technologies, Media Arts
- Expected duration of 30 - 60 mins (varies depending on speaker)
- Available online Australia-wide and face-to-face in Tasmania only
- Register below to book a speaker for your class