Big Science from a small island
That's What I Call Science brings to life the science behind all sorts of current issues.
"Bringing a fresh perspective on local, national and global topics, this team of women in science explore the issues that matter to you. From bush-fires to mental health, Indigenous knowledge to brewing beer, we cover diverse and topical issues to inform and intrigue. Tune in each week, follow us on social media and explore our previous episodes to catch the conversations between our team and expert guests."
A random sample of recent episodes include:
- Episode 70: A link between Food Security and health
- Episode 69: NAIDOC Week: Corey Tutt and Deadly Science.
- Episode 67: The Invisible Doctors: Pathologists
- Episode 64: Magnificent Microbes
- Episode 63: Mental Health while Social Distancing
That's What I call Science is bunch of fantastic women working in science, technology, engineering and maths who volunteer their time to share their passion for science.