For more information about UPP, please refer to the UPP Information Booklet (PDF 2.3MB).
UPP provides an opportunity for students to establish, revise, and upgrade skills relevant to higher education study in the current academic environment.
- Apply knowledge of structures and systems to successfully negotiate the university environment
- Demonstrate generic skills for academic purposes including academic writing (essays, reports, reflections), research and information management, critical reading, oral presentations and IT
- Find, acquire, evaluate, manage and use relevant information in a range of media.
- Apply principles of academic integrity
- Behave in a tolerant and inclusive manner
- Identify, evaluate and implement learning strategies to learn independently and cooperatively
- Communicate ideas to others in both written and oral forms as appropriate for commencing study in an undergraduate degree
- Apply critical thinking skills as appropriate for commencing study in an undergraduate degree
Fees & scholarships
For information on general scholarships available at the University of Tasmania, please visit the scholarships website.
How can we help?
Do you have any questions about choosing a course or applying? Get in touch.