Launceston, Cradle Coast
|Unit name||Assessment for Learning|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
Faculty of Education
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
TNE Program units special approval requirements.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of strategies that can be used to evaluate teaching programs to improve student learning.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the purpose of providing timely and appropriate feedback to students about their learning.
- Conduct assessment moderation to make consistent and comparable judgements of student learning.
- Interpret student assessment data and identify implications for teaching practice.
- Apply a range of strategies for reporting achievement to students and parents/other stakeholders.
- Use a variety of communication skills to report to education stakeholders.
EAL102 OR EDU102 OR ESH102
Task 1: Formative Quiz (15%)
Task 2: Assessment Strategies and Program Evaluation, 2000 words (40%)
Task 3: Assessment, Moderation and Feedback, 2000 words (45%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.