|Unit name||Social and Emotional Wellbeing|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
Faculty of Education
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of social and emotional wellbeing issues, research, resources and learning frameworks.
- Exemplify attitudes, professional values and capacity to meet the needs of student or colleagues mental health and wellbeing in your professional practice.
- Identify and promote local, national and/or international social and emotional wellbeing strategies.
- Apply your knowledge of social and emotional wellbeing concepts, research, resources and frameworks to promote social and emotional wellbeing in educational or workplace settings
1 x 1 hr Lecture, 1 x 2 hr Tutorial (13 weeks)
Task 1: Quizzes x 2 (20%)
Task 2: SEL Questions, 3 questions, 1500 words total (40%)
Task 3: Create/design a brochure/poster/video to promote social and emotional wellbeing in the workplace/school, 2000 words (40%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
Refer Bookshop link
Refer Bookshop link
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.