|Unit name||Making the Event B|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
School of Creative Arts and Media
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
TNE Program units special approval requirements.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Design a group project for public presentation, exhibition, screening or performance.
- Evaluate logistical, WHS and other risks associated with the project.
- Deliver a project in a public environment.
- Critically reflect on and analyse the process and outcomes of creating a public work and translate your contribution to group work into building your individual and/or collaborative professional practice.
50cps of intermediate (200 level) units
You cannot enrol in this unit as well as the following:
You cannot complete FSX206 in the same semester as FSX306.
Task 1: Project Proposal, 8 pages (40%)
Task 2: Individual Professional Portfolio and Pitch, 1500 words and images (30%)
Task 3: Risk analysis of proposed project (10%)
Task 4: Self-evaluation of group involvement in the event (20%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.