|Unit name||Special Topic in Policing|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
School of Social Sciences
|Discipline||Policing and Emergency Management|
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of the key concepts and theories related to policing and social media.
- Compare, contrast and evaluate concepts, theories and the relevant case study.
- Undertake secondary research using information literacy skills related to the case study.
- Communicate knowledge and research results related to the case study.
Case Study (100%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
Information about any textbook requirements will be available from mid November.
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.