|Unit name||Law Review|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
Faculty of Law
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
TNE Program units special approval requirements.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Evaluate whether legal articles are of publishable quality in terms of quality of writing, contribution to scholarship, originality, structure and coherence of argument
- Work collaboratively with the other student editors and the editorial board in ensuring the journal maintains the highest professional standards.
- Communicate effectively with authors and reviewers in a professional and courteous manner and meet tight publication deadlines.
- Communicate to an academic audience to a high level, demonstrating logical argument, good structure, expression and referencing.
Selective enrolment by application only.
Task 1: Book review, 1000 words (25%)
Task 2: Case note or law reform essay, 3000 words (50%)
Task 3: Editing and administration of folio for UTLR or JLIS (25%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.