|Unit name||Legal Professional Experience|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
Faculty of Law
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Apply understanding of and commitment to professionalism, ethical and professional conduct of lawyers and the practise of law in a direct way as part of the conduct of a practical legal project, inquiry, or intensive placement in a legal organisation.
- Contribute to the administration of justice in the community through the conduct of a practical legal project, inquiry, or intensive placement in a legal organisation.
- Evidence a practical understanding of the situational environment in which legal work is conducted to ensure your work is responsive and relevant to the conduct of a legal matter or inquiry.
- Effectively lead and mentor others in a professional environment.
- Work independently, collaboratively and under direction and in a professional and inclusive manner.
Task 1: Personal and Group Accountability, 2 hour preparation / clinic plan meeting, 1-3 hours clinic time, 1 hour debrief – file planning, 1 hour mentoring review (20%)
Task 2: Folio and exit interview (50%)
Task 3: Reflection (30%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.