|Unit name||Competition Moot|
|Faculty/School||College of Arts, Law and Education
Faculty of Law
|Available as student elective?||%asset_metadata_unit.AvailableAsElective_value^empty:No%|
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
- Make oral arguments to a legal problem in simulated appellate court proceedings before legal practitioners and Federal and inter-state members of the judiciary.
- Complete legal research in a timely manner and to the highest professional standards.
- Produce complex and persuasive written submissions.
- Collaborate effectively as part of a small team under the direction of the unit coordinator.
Oral Advocacy (40%, Team work, including reflective journal, 1500 words (30%), Written Submission (30%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.