Upon completion of the award graduates will be able to:
- Cognitive skills to demonstrate mastery of theoretical knowledge and to reflect critically on theory and its application;
- Cognitive, technical and creative skills to investigate, analyse and synthesise complex information, problems, concepts and theories and to apply established theories to different bodies of knowledge or practice;
- Cognitive, technical and creative skills to generate and evaluate complex ideas and concepts at an abstract level;* Cognitive and technical skills to design, use and evaluate research and research methods;
- Communication and technical skills to present a coherent and sustained argument and to disseminate research results to specialist and non-specialist audiences, and
- Technical and communication skills to design, evaluate, implement, analyse, theorise and disseminate research that makes a contribution to knowledge.
Master of Nursing (International) graduates have the opportunity to pursue diverse career paths, including professions in research and academia, as well as a broad spectrum of professions in the public and private sector of Indonesia, including: academic learning and teaching, nursing practice development, advancing evidence based practice and the translation of research into practice.
Graduates of the Master of Nursing (International) may be eligible to enter doctoral studies.
Fees & scholarships
Domestic students enrolled in a full fee paying place are charged the Student Services and Amenities Fee but this fee is incorporated in the fees you pay for each unit you enrol in. Full fee paying domestic students do not have to make any additional SSAF payments.
For information on general scholarships available at the University of Tasmania, please visit the scholarships website.
How can we help?
Do you have any questions about choosing a course or applying? Get in touch.