|Unit name||Leadership in Health and Human Services|
|College/School||College of Health and Medicine
School of Medicine
|Delivered By||University of Tasmania|
|Location||Study period||Attendance options||Available to|
- International students
- Domestic students
|Study Period||Start date||Census date||WW date||End date|
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (refer to How do I withdraw from a unit? for more information).
Unit census dates currently displaying for 2022 are indicative and subject to change. Finalised census dates for 2022 will be available from the 1st October 2021. Note census date cutoff is 11.59pm AEST (AEDT during October to March).
- Critically analyse leadership frameworks and theories.
- Apply leadership frameworks and theories to leading self and engaging others.
- Analyse leadership practices that contribute to achieving outcomes, driving for innovation and shaping systems.
- Practice Critical Self-Reflection to support ongoing leadership development.
|Field of Education||Commencing Student Contribution 1,3||Grandfathered Student Contribution 1,3||Approved Pathway Course Student Contribution 2,3||Domestic Full Fee 4|
1 Please refer to more information on student contribution amounts.
2 Please refer to more information on eligibility and Approved Pathway courses.
3 Please refer to more information on eligibility for HECS-HELP.
4 Please refer to more information on eligibility for FEE-HELP.
Please note: international students should refer to What is an indicative Fee? to get an indicative course cost.
Distance, web dependent. Some offerings taught as a blended unit with both online activities and attendance for two days of face-to-face worksho
|Assessment||Leadership Development Report (40%)|Reflective Essay (20%)|Discussion Board Participation (40%)|
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
Northouse, PG 2018, Leadership: Theory and Practice, 8th edn, Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks, California, USA.
|Links||Booktopia textbook finder|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.