Course rules for 73G Bachelor of Surveying and Spatial Sciences
Course Rules for 73G: Bachelor of Surveying and Spatial Sciences
- These course rules take effect on 1st January 2021
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Surveying and Spatial Sciences, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising:
- A minimum of 100 credit points of core units from the list in the Schedule; and
- The approved 100 credit point Bachelor of Surveying and Spatial Sciences major.
- 100 credit points of elective units
- Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1st January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.