Course rules for R4A Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
Course rules for R4A Bachelor of Arts with Honours
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2022
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Arts with Honours, a student must satisfactorily complete 100 credit points of study comprising:
- A 100 credit point Honours specialisation including a research thesis of at least 50 credit points
- The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these rules.
- Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2022 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.