Course rules for M5V Graduate Certificate (Clinical Redesign)
Course Rules for M5V Graduate Certificate (Clinical Redesign)
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2022
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years
- To graduate from the M5VGraduate Certificate (Clinical Redesign), a student must satisfactorily complete 50credit points from the schedule. A student may graduate from the course in less than the minimum course time if they have met this requirement.
- Enrolment conditions:
Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
A candidate normally may not enrol in any semester in units totalling more than 50cpt weighting, or if the candidate is in full-time employment during any given Semester, more than 25cpt weighting.
Where two or more units of the same name or content are offered within the University, only one may be counted towards the award.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in the Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2022 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.