Course rules for 53E Bachelor of Medical Research
- The following rules took effect on 1 January 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years.
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Medical Research, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising a minimum of 200 credit points of core units from the list in the Schedule.
A minimum of 24 units (300 credit points) or equivalent for the bachelor-level qualification (AQF Level 7), where a standard unit measure is 12.5 credit points.
The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these Specifications and will at a minimum include:
Degree Core Knowledge – a minimum of 16 units (200 credit points)
Elective – a minimum of 8 units (100 credit points).
- Enrolment conditions:
Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
When two or more units of the same name or content are offered within the University, only one may be counted towards the degree.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here