Course rules for 54A Bachelor of Pharmacy with Applied Honours
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 9 years.
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Pharmacy with Applied Honours, a student must satisfactorily complete 400 credit points of study comprising:
- A minimum of 24 units (300 credit points), where a standard unit measure is 12.5 credit points, and incorporate an Applied honours-level year (or equivalent) of study (AQF Level 8) that is defined as 100 credit points.
- Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.