Course rules for P4D Bachelor of Engineering (Specialisation) with Honours
1. These course rules take effect on 1st January 2021
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 9 years
4. To graduate from the Bachelor of Engineering (Specialisation) with Honours, a student must satisfactorily complete 425 of study comprising:
- A minimum of 225 credit points of core units from the list in the Schedule; and
- At least one approved 150 credit point Bachelor of Engineering (Specialisation) with Honours major.
5. Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
6. Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with the N3Q: Bachelor of Engineering Technology exit award where the requirements of the exit award have been met.
7. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
8. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1st January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.