Course rules for A3A Bachelor of Arts
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years.
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Arts, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising:
- A 100 credit point major
- 100 credit points of Discipline Electives units
- 100 credit points of Elective units or a 100 credit elective major from the schedule.
4.1 The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these rules.
- Enrolment conditions:
5.1 Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with:
- A1A: Diploma of Arts or;
- R2B: Associate Degree in Arts
where the requirements of the exit award have been met.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.