Course rules for Z2J Associate Degree in Applied Science
Course Rules for Z2J: Associate Degree in Applied Science
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years.
4. To graduate from the Associate Degree in Applied Science, a student must satisfactorily complete 200 credit points of study comprising:
* A minimum of 16 units (200 credit points), where a standard unit measure is 12.5 credit points. 8 core units, 4 stream units and 4 elective units.
5. Enrolment conditions:
* Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
6. Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with the Diploma of Applied Science exit award where the requirements of the exit award have been met.
7. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
8. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.