Course rules for 53F Bachelor of Psychological Science
- These course rules take effect on 1st January 2021
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Psychological Science , a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising of 16 core units, and 8 elective units: In year one, you are required to complete four (4) core level 100 year psychology units, and in addition to the core units you should study four (4) elective units. In year two, you are required to complete four (4) core level 200 psychology units, and four (4) elective units. In year three, you are required to complete eight (8) level 3 psychology units.
- Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
- Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with the (awaiting code): Undergraduate Certificate in Counselling exit award where the requirements of the exit award have been met.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1st January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.