Course rules for 53H Bachelor of Nutrition Science
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years.
4. To graduate from the Bachelor of Nutrition Science, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising:
A minimum of 100 credit points of core units from the list in the Schedule; and
At least one approved 100 credit point Bachelor of Nutrition Science major
5. Enrolment conditions:
Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
All students enrolling in College of Health and Medicine programs which include a professional experience placement component, laboratory and/or field activity are required to establish and maintain their capacity to practice safely via Safety in Practice Requirements documentation.
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
7. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.