Course rules for R7O Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
Course Rules for R7O Master of Social Work (Qualifying)
1. These course rules take effect on January 1, 2022
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years.
4. To graduate from the Master of Social Work (Qualifying), a student must satisfactorily complete 200 credit points of study.
5. Enrolment conditions:
5.1 Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
5.2 Students who withdraw from or fail either Social Work Practicum 1 or the final year Practicum will not be permitted to enrol in more than one additional placement (for a total of no more than three enrolments) without the permission of the Head of School of Social Sciences
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in the Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance.
7. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.