Course rules for A5T Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Environmental and Cultural Heritage
Course Rules for A5T Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Environmental and Cultural Heritage
1. These course rules take effect on January 1, 2022.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 2 years.
4. To graduate from the Graduate Certificate in Tourism, Environmental and Cultural Heritage, a student must satisfactorily complete 50 credit points comprising:
* 50 Credit points of Core units
5. Enrolment conditions:
Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in the Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance.
7. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.