Course rules for A1C Diploma of Creative Arts and Health
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
- To graduate from the Diploma of Creative Arts and Health, a student must satisfactorily complete 100 credit points of study comprising:
- between 25 and 50 credit points of Introductory units
- 25 credit points of Intermediate units
- between 25 and 50 credit points of Advanced units
4.1 The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these rules.
- Enrolment conditions:
5.1 Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.