Course rules for Z1X Diploma of Construction Management
Course Rules for Z1X: Diploma of Construction Management
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2020.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
4. To graduate from the Diploma of Construction Management, a student must satisfactorily complete 100 credit points of study comprising:
- A minimum of 8 units (100 credit points), where a standard unit measure is 12.5 credit Points. 6 core units, and 2 elective units.
5. Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.