Course rules for P3M Bachelor of Natural Environment and Wilderness
Course Rules for: Bachelor of Natural Environment and Wilderness
- These course rules take effect on January 1, 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 7 years.
- To graduate from the Bachelor of Natural Environment and Wilderness, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising:
- A minimum of 100 credit points of core units from the list in the Schedule; and
- At least one approved 100 credit point Bachelor of Natural Environment and Wilderness major
- 100 credit points of elective units
- Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to January 1, 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.