Course rules for 42B Associate Degree in Education Support
These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years.
- To graduate from the Associate Degree in Education Support, a student must satisfactorily complete 200 credit points of study comprising:
- 175 credit points of core units
- 25 credit points of discipline electives
4.1 The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these Specifications.
5. Enrolment conditions:
5.1 Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the
relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
6. Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with the 41A: Diploma of Education Support on completion of 100 credit points
7. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
8. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.