Course rules for M1A Diploma of Ageing Studies and Services
Course Rules for: Diploma of Ageing Studies and Services
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
4. To graduate from the Diploma of Ageing Studies and Services, a student must satisfactorily complete 100 credit points of study comprising 8 core units.
5. Enrolment conditions:
* Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
* A candidate normally may not enrol in any semester in units totaling more than 50% weighting.
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.