Course rules for Z0P Undergraduate Certificate in Fermentation
Course Rules for Z0P: Undergraduate Certificate in Fermentation
1. These course rules take effect on 1st January 2021
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
3. Student must complete all course requirements by the end of 2021. Students will not be permitted to continue in the course after this time and will have their enrolment cancelled.
4. To graduate from the Undergraduate Certificate in Fermentation, a student must satisfactorily complete 50 credit points of study from the schedule.
5. Enrolment conditions:
* Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.