Course rules for H5P Graduate Certificate in Health Protection
Course Rules for the Graduate Certificate in Health Protection
- The following course rules took effect on 1st January 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
- To graduate from the Graduate Certificate in Health Protection, a student must satisfactorily complete 50 credit points of study from the schedule
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
A candidate normally may not enrol in any semester in units totalling more than 50cpt weighting, or if the candidate is in full-time employment during any given Semester, more than 25cpt weighting.
Where two or more units of the same name or content are offered within the University, only one may be counted towards the award.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance. Passes in subjects or units in other postgraduate courses in this University or another approved tertiary institution may be credited towards the degree, provided that the College may specify what more a candidate so credited shall be required to do to qualify for the award.