Course rules for A0E Undergraduate Certificate in Creative Arts and Health
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 1.5 years.
- To graduate from the Undergraduate Certificate in Creative Arts and Health, a student must satisfactorily complete 50 credit points of study comprising:
- 50 credit points of Core units
4.1 The units which may be included in the degree shall, unless otherwise approved by the Executive Dean, be in accordance with the approved Schedules accompanying these Specifications.
- Enrolment conditions:
5.1 Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit;
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 15 July 2020 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.