Course rules for 35D Graduate Certificate in Health Service Management (Aged Care)
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2021.
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
- To graduate from the Graduate Certificate in Health Service Management (Aged Care), a student must satisfactorily complete 50 credit points of core units.
- Enrolment conditions: Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
- Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2021 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.