Course rules for A2P Associate Degree in Social Sciences (Policing Practices)
Course Rules for A2P: Associate Degree in Social Sciences (Policing Practices)
- These course rules take effect on 1 January 2022
- Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures, and must:
- hold a Certificate of Professional Suitability from an Australian policing service.
- The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years
- To graduate from the Associate Degree in Social Sciences (Policing Practices), a student must satisfactorily complete 200 credit points of study comprising:
- 200 credit points of Core units
- Enrolment conditions: Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
- Students are required to enrol in all units on commencement, per the course schedule.
- The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance.
Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2022 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.