Course rules for 53X Bachelor of Paramedicine
Course Rules for Bachelor of Paramedicine
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2022.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years.
4. To graduate from the Bachelor of Paramedicine, a student must satisfactorily complete 300 credit points of study comprising: 300 credit points of core study. Units comprising this core study may change in accordance with accreditation requirements.
5. Enrolment conditions:
- Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit
- This course includes clinical placement. Students entering clinical practice in a clinical agency shall observe the rules, regulations, policies, protocols, procedures and by-laws of that clinical agency
- Students are normally required to enrol in this course with a full-time study load, unless enrolled through a conversion pathway in which case they may not normally enrol in units totalling more than 25 credit points in any semester. Exemptions may be approved by the Course Coordinator.
- This course is subject to English language requirements as specified by the professional accrediting body.
- When two or more units of the same name or content are offered within the University, only one may be counted towards the degree.
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in relevant University Ordinance, except where credit is granted in accordance with an approved conversion pathway.
7. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2022 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.