Course rules for E5M Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Education
Course Rules for Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Education
1. These course rules take effect on January 1, 2022
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 3 years.
4. To graduate from the Graduate Certificate in Early Childhood Education, a student must satisfactorily complete of study comprising:
- 50 credit points of Core units
- 60 Days of Professional Experience
5. Enrolment conditions: Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
6. The maximum credit granted will be in accordance with the limits set down in the Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance
6.1 Recognition for prior learning for Professional Experience can be considered for demonstrated relevant employment within the last five years subject to approval by the School of Education Early Childhood Professional Experience Committee.
7. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.