Course rules for P7E Master of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Course Rules for P7E Master of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
1. These course rules take effect on 1 January 2022.
2. Students are admitted to the course in accordance with relevant University Ordinances, policies and procedures and must achieve the minimum entry requirements for the course approved by the Academic Senate.
3. The maximum completion time for the course is 5 years.
4. To graduate from the Master of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management, a student must satisfactorily complete 200 credit points of units in the Schedule.
5. Enrolment conditions:
Enrolment in all units is in accordance with requisites and/or restrictions determined by the relevant College or Division delivering the unit.
6. Students will be permitted to exit the course and graduate with the following exit award where the requirements of the exit award have been met.
a. P5E Graduate Certificate in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
b. P6E Graduate Diploma of Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management
7. Students in this course may be eligible for a reduction in the volume of learning of:
a. up to 100 credit points if they have completed a Bachelor Honours (AQF 8) award in a cognate discipline as defined by the College; or
b. up to 50 credit points if they have completed a Bachelor (AQF 7) award in a cognate discipline as defined by the College.
Students may also apply for recognition of prior learning for specific units of study based on prior learning or work experience.
The College will assess all applications for a reduction in the volume of learning or recognition of prior learning in line with the requirements of the Student Participation and Attainment Ordinance.
8. Students enrolled in a previous version of this course prior to 1 January 2022 may transfer to this version of the course with full equivalent credit and complete the course under the course rules listed here.