In this unit, you will finalise your industry project enabling you to apply a range of project management, commissioning and evaluation skills as we delivery the product to our client. The project review and evaluation of the project’s performance includes intended project outcomes and any variances against budget, scope (including specifications) and schedule. Students will engage in project documentation including schedules, budgets, risk registers, status reporting and quality control. The findings will be presented to stakeholders from industry and UC. Included in the presentation will be a reflective component outlining lessons learnt from a personal and professional perspective.
|Unit name||Project Closure and Review|
|Available as student elective?||No|
This unit is currently unavailable.
Please check that your computer meets the minimum System Requirements if you are attending via Distance/Off-Campus.
Units are offered in attending mode unless otherwise indicated (that is attendance is required at the campus identified). A unit identified as offered by distance, that is there is no requirement for attendance, is identified with a nominal enrolment campus. A unit offered to both attending students and by distance from the same campus is identified as having both modes of study.
Special approval is required for enrolment into TNE Program units.
* The Final WW Date is the final date from which you can withdraw from the unit without academic penalty, however you will still incur a financial liability (see withdrawal dates explained for more information).
Unit census dates currently displaying for 2020 are indicative and subject to change. Finalised census dates for 2020 will be available from the 1st October 2019.
1. Apply data gathering and analysis skills to evaluate the Industry Project
2. Analyse, interpret and present data for decision making in relation to project success
3. Identify and apply project closure processes and hand-over requirements
4. Apply manufacturing and engineering skills and knowledge in a workplace context
|Band||Field of Education|
Fees for next year will be published in October. The fees above only apply for the year shown.
Please note: international students should refer to this page to get an indicative course cost.
1. Self-evaluation and Professional Development Plan (40%)
2. Project report (30%)
3. Project Presentation and Reflection (30%)
|Timetable||View the lecture timetable | View the full unit timetable|
The University reserves the right to amend or remove courses and unit availabilities, as appropriate.