Held on the 20th Oct 2020
at 7pm to
, Northern Tasmania
Gunners Arms Tavern, LauncestonSummary:
From toxic climate politics to a just renewable energy transition: Tasmania leading the way?
From Toxic Climate Politics to a Just Renewable Energy Transition: Tasmania leading the way?
Panel Discussion and Q & A
- Fred Gale, Professor of Politics & International Relations, School of Social Sciences, UTAS
- Richard Eccleston, Professor & Director, Tasmanian Policy Exchange, UTAS
- Sean Terry, Executive Director, Office of Energy Planning, Government of Tasmania
- Kate Daley, General Manager Retail & Energy Procurement at Tas Gas & Vice President Launceston Chamber of Commerce
- Led in conversation by Professor Dom Geraghty, Pro Vice- Chancellor (Launceston), UTAS
General Admission $7.00 - Fee to encourage attendance; redeemable on the evening for food and drink. Sales end on 19 Oct 2020.