Held on the 27th Sep 2022 to
14th Oct 2022
at 11am to
, Southern Tasmania
Centre for the Arts, Hunter Street, Hobart, TAS 7000Summary:
Object Design exhibition of UCP College student works centred around the Design Theme: CARE
- School of Creative Arts and Media, University of Tasmania
Exhibition open 27 September - 14 October, 11am - 4pm weekdays
UCP Object Design Exhibition
The University of Tasmania's School of Creative Arts and Media invites you to a state-wide Object Design exhibition of UCP College student works.
Object Design is taught within secondary colleges across the state. Enrolled students receive one on one support and guidance from UTAS Mentors to develop their design concepts whilst they work in their college studios with their teachers.
The University Connections Program (UCP) provides a unique opportunity for year 11 and 12 students to undertake introductory university units specifically designed for senior secondary students. The Program is offered in partnership between the University of Tasmania, Tasmanian Schools and the Office of Tasmanian Assessment Standards and Certification (TASC).
The 2022 Design Theme is CARE. All are welcome to experience these responsive new works in Hobart, Launceston and Devonport from 27th September – 14th October 2022.
- University of Tasmania, Centre for the Arts, Hunter Street
- Daily opening hours: 11am - 4pm weekdays, no booking required.
- All are welcome to join us at the Exhibition Opening Event on Thursday 29th September 5:30pm.
- The exhibition is located on the first and second floors with level access from the street through an alternate entrance. Should you require mobility assistance of any kind, please advise us via email to email@example.com and one of our staff will be organised to assist you.
Image credit: From left to right- 2021 Chloe Richman- 2020 Madeline Arthur Hull- 2018 Sam Page- 2020 textile work- 2020 Samuel Goodsir- 2021 Jack McShane.