Held on the 26th Feb 2023
at 8am to
, Southern Tasmania
Fortescue Bay Camping Ground, Tasman National Park, Fortescue TAS, AustraliaSummary:
Come join us and explore the beautiful Tasman Peninsula!
Not sure what Coasteering is? Let us tempt you...
Coasteering is the exploration of a coastline by using various means including climbing, cliff jumping, swimming and scrambling. It allows you to get a real understanding of the coastline and experience nature in a way that would be impossible otherwise. Come join us and explore the beautiful Tasman Peninsula!
P.S. No experience necessary, but...
- You will need a good fitness level and be comfortable in a marine/ocean environment
- You do need to be able to swim!
- Be ready for a scenic drive to the Tasman Peninsula. This will take us close to 1.5 hours.
How it works:
Normally valued at $160 per person, your special price is only $50
This includes transport from Sandy Bay Campus, to and from the Tasman Peninsula , fully qualified guides. All technical gear including lifejacket, helmet and wetsuit
Food and drinks are at your own expense, so pack a picnic and let's get wet and wild!
Spaces are limited, book now!
- 7:50am Depart TUSA building at Sandy Bay Campus - 1 Churchill Ave Sandy Bay
- 9:30am arrive at Tasman Peninsula
- 10:00am start Coasteering, lunch during.
- 4:00pm finish
- 5:30pm (Sandy Bay Campus )